A global reach
The quality of our exams and the positive impact we have in over 130 countries depends on the work of thousands of professionals. They include:
- around 400 permanent Cambridge English Language Assessment staff
- staff in over 2,700 examination centres
- more than 36,000 registered preparation centres
- tens of thousands of examiners, teachers and publishers.
There are around 2,700 authorised exam centres providing Cambridge English exams worldwide. We are committed to making sure we offer the highest security and quality to safeguard the fairness of our tests. We achieve this by:
- working closely with our exam centres to ensure they meet our exacting quality standards
- giving centres help and support to offer the best possible service to test takers.
Become a centre
Our international reputation for excellence, reliability and fairness in language assessment depends on the high quality and professionalism of our examiners around the world.
We take great care to ensure the marking of all papers is fair and standardised. All examiners must meet our minimum professional requirements. They undergo rigorous training and are closely monitored by Team Leaders.
Become an examiner
Supporting teachers is a key part of our mission to provide learners throughout the world with access to high-quality language assessment. By providing teachers with the knowledge and skills they need to help prepare candidates more effectively, we can:
- raise standards of language teaching
- improve opportunities for test takers
- make life easier (and more rewarding) for teachers.
Cambridge English Teacher – continuing professional development.
Teaching Support website – a wealth of resources, sample papers, handbooks, online forums and more.
We work with a wide range of publishers throughout the world, as well as producing our own official Cambridge English Language Assessment preparation materials with Cambridge University Press. This means our exams are extremely well supported, with several hundred titles available to teachers and learners, including:
- practice tests
- learning resources.
Search for Cambridge English materials
Search for materials from independent publishers